WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY SPRING STEAM GALA 2008
Running Time: 85 minutes, Featuring on screen titles, locations & gradient profiles & a brief commentary
| PRICE 10.00|
ORDER NOW BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
This all action no nonsense DVD features a wide variety of Steam Engines attending the West Somerset Railway's "BRITISH RAILWAYS 1948-1968" Spring Steam Gala. We feature full coverage of the 2nd weekend of the event from Thrusday 13th-Sunday 16th March.
• 4160, 5619, 45110, 49395 & 3850 on the goods trains.
• Pacing sequences with 49395, 45110 and 3802.
• 1450 & 5542 on the Auto Train.
• 45110 & 49395 doubleheading from several, including on Washford Bank (panoramic & lineside).
• 0-4-0 Peckett Tank “Kilminsdon” on shunting duties at Washford Station.
• A quick interview with a PW worker during the Crowcombe Landslide on the Sunday.
• Scenes inside Blue Anchor Signal Box and much more.
LMS “Black 5” No.45110
LNWR G2 Class “Super D” No.49395
GWR 0-6-2T No.5619
GWR 2-8-0T No.5224
GWR 8F 2-8-0 No.3802
GWR 2-6-2T No. 5542
GWR 2-6-2T No. 5553
GWR 0-4-2T No.1450
BR (W) 2-6-2T No.4160
GWR/WSR 2-6-2T No.9351
GWR 2-8-0T No.3850