WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY SPRING STEAM GALA 2011
The DVD features: On screen locations, titles & brief commentary
| PRICE: £12.95|
ORDER NOW BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
The West Somerset Railway's Spring Steam Gala 2011 commemorates the 35th anniversary of the operating trains along the branch since the line re-opening to traffic on the March 28th 1976. Much has changed since those first trains with the Industrial Tanks 'Victor' and 'Vulcan' and the line has now established itself as one of the leading heritage railways in Great Britain. This event featured a number of first time visitors to the line as well as a couple of welcome returns for one locomotive in particular.
Running Time: 90 minutes (1 hour & 30 minutes)
This DVD contains footage from both weekends of the Gala and brings together beautiful scenery, outstanding soundtrack, amazing weather conditions and steam locomotives hard at work on this challenging 20 mile railway. It is certain this DVD will give you endless pleasure and enjoyment for many years to come.
- BR Standard Class 7 4-6-2, No.70000 'Britannia'
- SR 'King Arthur' Class 4-6-0, No. 30777 'Sir Lamiel'
- GWR 'King Class' 4-6-0, No.6024 'King Edward I'
- GWR 'Manor Class' 4-6-0, No. 7812 'Erlestoke Manor'
- GWR 2800 Class 2-8-0, No. 2807
- GWR 5101 Class 2-6-2T, No.4160
- GWR '4575' Class 2-6-2T, No.5553
- GWR 'Pannier Tank' 0-6-0T, No.6430
- GWR/WSR 2-6-0, No.9351
- S&DJR 7F 2-8-0, No.88