WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY SPRING STEAM GALA 2014
- 'THE WITHERED ARM & NORTH DEVON RAILWAYS'-
ORDER NOW BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
CLICK ON THIS ICON IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
The Spring Steam Gala 2014 has a distinctive North Devon feel about it, as the West Somerset Railway aimed to recreate those halcyon days along the 'Withered Arm' route, and between Exeter & Plymouth via former Southern region metals.
This program brings you full coverage from the whole weekend, bringing together beautiful scenery and steam locomotives hard at work on his challenging 20 mile railway.
- Recreation of the 'Atlantic Coast Express' with Bullied motive power.
- First time visits to the line from engines, 5322 & 31806
- Footplate Scenes onboard 5322 & 4160
- WSR Stations renamed to former North Devon Stations
- SR U-Class No.31806
- GWR 43xx Class, No.5322
- SR Battle of Britain Class, No.34070 'Manston'
-SR West Country Class, No.34007 'Wadebridge'
- GWR Modified Hall, No. 6960 'Raveningham Hall'
- BR (W) 4-6-0, No.7828 'Odney Manor'
- GWR 2-8-0, No.3850
- BR (W) 2-6-2T, No.4160
- S&DJR 7F 2-8-0, No.88
Running Time: 85 minutes (1 hour 25 minutes)